AVI Limited is inviting applications from suitable candidates to qualify for its Sales Graduate Programme intake for 2023. Before applying, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and responsibilities of the role to see if its a good fit.
AVI is the maker of popular FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) brands across a wide variety of categories including savory and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes. The company’s popular brand names include Five Roses, Ellis Brown, Fresh Pak, Frisco, Bakers, House of Coffees, Pyotts, I&J, Provita, Entyce, Yardley, Willards, Ciro, Coty, Carvela, Spitz, Kurt Geiger, Gant, Tosoni and more.
The company has been in operation for over a century and employs close to 11,000 individuals.
AVI Sales Graduate Programme 2023
AVI’s graduate programme offerings employ a comprehensive training experience comprised of practical exposure, mentorship, technical, business, and leadership development opportunities. Within the 24-month graduate internship programme, the successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide and diverse range of corporate activities including CSI initiatives, key improvement projects, behavioural development, and skills training.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gain and apply a thorough knowledge of Profit and Loss statements (P&Ls)
- Analyze external, internal, and sell-in data
- Negotiate pricing
- Calculate and analyze customer margins
- Conduct sales planning and pitching
- Gain exposure to the operational aspect of Sales
- Carry out operational influencing/management of field staff
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet these basic eligibility and competency requirements are eligible to apply:
- Holds a BCom degree in Sales and Marketing or any relevant qualification
- Attained at least a 60% average in final year of studies
- Preferably with previous part-time or vacation work experience
- Amenable to travelling between sites
- Owns a vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Focused on generating sales and new business opportunities
- Open to change and evolving with the times
- Capable of calming others down when needed and eager to resolve problems as needed
- Able to establish and cultivate strong internal and external relations that are mutually beneficial
- Knows how to apply technology in evaluating problems and interpreting data in an objective and logical manner
- Confident applying skills and logic in resolving problems
- Aims to achieve outstanding results determination and persistence in times of difficulties
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants will need to complete an online application form on AVI’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 19 August 2022.
The programme starts in January 2023.
For more details about AVI’s graduate programme offerings, send them an enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the AVI Sales Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.