Amazon Web Services is looking for recent graduates, early and advanced career professionals with limited technical experience, and want to start a career as an AWS Amazon Professional Services Consultant. If you are also one of those who want to grab this opportunity, read below and know more about this early career program before you apply.
About Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services is the global leader in offering reliable and affordable cloud computing services to individuals, businesses, and governments. AWS offers a mixture of Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). AWS has 10 employee-led affinity groups with over 40,000 employees spread across 190 countries worldwide. Since the launch of AWS services in 2006, Amazon Web Services has been exposing crucial infrastructure services business in the form of web services, called cloud computing. AWS offers innovative benefits and hosts various learning experiences, including Conversation on Race and Ethnicity and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
AWS Associate Professional Services Consultant – Early Career Program
Eligible and selected candidates will be put through any of these two programs: the Professional Services Consultant Program and Tech U program. Both these programs are accelerated workforce development programs focused on helping early-career professionals and recent graduates develop technical and professional skills to begin their professional and technical careers at AWS. Candidates will complete the curriculum, shadow experts from AWS, and receive on-job training and coaching to become successful professionals. As a professional service consultant, you will also get the opportunity to appear for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification exams. During the on-job training, the candidate can prepare for additional certification as per their specification.
As an Associate Professional Services Consultant, the candidates will partner with AWS teams and customers to develop highly flexible and scalable cloud architecture focused on addressing customer business problems. You will also help customers understand best practices around cloud-based solutions and how they can migrate their workloads to the cloud. Candidates also have the opportunity to execute a strategy to build and use AWS within the organization. The program offers every candidate an opportunity to specialize in any of the following:
- DevOps Specialist
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Application Developer
- Data and Analytics
- Security Consultant
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate for the program must meet the following minimum requirements to apply:
- A degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Technology, Technical field, related sciences, or equivalent certifications, training, or experience (maximum of two years)
- Aptitude to learn and deliver cloud-based solutions to our wide range of customers
- Experience with at least one of the programming languages like Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, C#, and C++ or interest and ability to learn a programming language
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clear technical challenges and provide solutions to small as well as large audiences
- Fluent in the English language
Other preferred qualifications for this program include:
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies
- Experience with networking fundamentals, including Storage and Database (Relational, NoSQL), Security, and Operating Systems (Linux, Unix, or Windows)
- Experience with SDLC and agile methodologies
- Knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, RDS, and Route53
- Experience with ops automation, infrastructure as code, and configuration management tools
How to apply?
To apply for the program, eligible candidates can click on the link given below and click “Apply Now.”
Click here to check for similar opportunities from Amazon.