Popular wine estate, Babylonstoren is calling on interested graduates to apply for its Social Media Internship intake for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, be sure to check the minimum eligibility requirements and responsibilities of the position to see if it’s a good fit.
One of the first Cape Dutch farms, Babylonstoren is a 200-hectare wine estate with Eden-like vineyards and orchards offering acres of fresh produce used by the farm’s two in-house restaurants. It is a leisure compound with whitewashed cottages, and wine tasting rooms set in the Drakenstein Valley at the foot of the breathtaking Babel mountain.
Babylonstoren Social Media Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be joining the Creative team and will be working alongside the Social Media Manager for a period of six (6) months. The role requires a sharp eye for aesthetics and total knowledge of social media, inside and out. As a Social Media Intern, it is the incumbent’s primary responsibility to contribute to Babylonstoren’s social media activities e.g. content creation, publishing and community management.
In more detail, the duties and responsibilities of the Social Media Intern are as follows:
- Provide assistance with generating creative and amazing social media content aligned with the Babylonstoren brand
- Attend to queries and comments on Babylonstoren’s social media platforms in the most timely and appropriate manner
- Escalate issues to customer service or the right department as needed
- Provide assistance with executing the Company’s TikTok strategy for the brand
- Keep up-to-date with social media trends and help with monthly reporting
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements to qualify:
- Holds a degree in Marketing, Media, or relevant field
- Must possess an extensive background in managing social media accounts e.g. Facebook, Instagram, or Tiktok
- Experienced with Adobe Lightroom, Inshot, Photoshop, or Splice ( a big plus)
- Eager to respond to comments and questions posted by customers on
- Must have own transportation and computer
How do I apply?
To apply for the role, send the following documents via email to email@example.com
- Comprehensive CV
- Cover letter
- Salary expectation
No deadline for submission of applications has been set for this posting.
For more information, send an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Babylonstoren Social Media Internship 2022 advert page.