The Bankmed Internship Programme for 2019 is a 2-month internship being offered by Bankmed, a healthcare insurance provider that focuses its services to professionals in the banking sector. Bankmed started in 1914 and now serves close to 110,000 principal account members, all working in the South African banking sector. It provides a total of 215,000 members all over South Africa with specialized health insurance coverage
Bankmed Internship Programme for 2019
The selected candidate for Bankmed’s intern programme will experience working with and learning from the leading teams of the organization. The internship will run for two months and will have the intern gain experience from working in each of Bankmed’s business units to allow maximum exposure to the workings of the company.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements in order to considered for the internship:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Generalist Management from a recognized university or university of technology
- Obtained at least a pass rate of 65% from courses such as Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, General Management, Business Management, Communications and Finance
- Certifications from school activities that promote general and leadership skills will be considered
- Must be a South African citizen holding a valid driver’s license
Candidates must possess demonstrable aptitudes and skills listed below:
- Can work independently, highly motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can work extremely well with others
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Strong leadership qualities
- Works well under pressure
How to Apply
Interested parties are instructed to send in their CV along with relevant documentation to:
Opening and Closing Dates
This internship opportunity closes on 28 February 2019.
For more about Bankmed, click on the link to visit their homepage.