Barloworld SA is calling on qualified graduates who are interested in submitting their application and qualify for its Communications Internship Programme for the financial year 2020.
Established in Durban, this South African industrial brand management company started out selling wool products in 1902. In addition to being a well known service company and seller of Caterpillar products, Barlow is now a manufacturer of paint, cement, household appliances, stainless steel and cement.
Barloworld SA Communication Internship Programme
The primary purpose of the Communication Internship programme is to assist in enhancing the company’s profile by providing help in resolving problems, managing, changing and improving efficiency. This is achieved through performing business intelligence, market research and stakeholder management to various stakeholders. The role of the incumbent includes conducting research the development of the business and providing assistance in identifying risks and opportunities associated with it.
Moreover, the incumbent’s responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Meet expectations and fulfill deliverables regardless of challenges and obstacles
- Plan and coordinate own tasks to meet quality expectations and commitments
- Solve problems in a systematic way
- Be professional and act with integrity when interacting with clients, customers and co-workers
- Collaborate with team members, client and customers with diverse backgrounds and disciplines in order to meet deliverables
- Analyze data efficiently and accurately
- Provide input in understanding business trends
- Provide accurate and dependable reports
- Set up and design templates and tools
- Assist effectively in project coordination
Who should apply?
In order to become eligible to apply, applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Holds a degree in Communication
- Effective reasoning and analysis skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Good at problem solving and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
How do I apply?
If you meet the aforementioned minimum qualifications and would to move forward with the application, follow the steps below:
- Prepare to submit your CV in either Word or pdf format. Make sure the file size is not bigger than 250 MB.
- Click on the link to pull up the online application form.
No deadline for submission of application has been set as of this writing.
Click the link to view the Barloworld SA Communication Internship Programme advert