The British American Tobacco (BAT) is inviting all interested and eligible parties to send in their applications and qualify for its Factory Info Analyst Internship intake for 2021. Make sure to read the minimum requirements and job details prior to submitting your application.
British American Tobacco is a multi-national company engaged in the manufacture of cigarettes and tobacco products. Headquartered in London, UK, it is considered by industry experts as the biggest publicly traded tobacco maker in the world.
With a market-leading position in more than 50 countries, BAT operates in about 180 countries. In 2018, the company reported a net annual income of over USD31 million.
BAT Factory Info Analyst Internship 2021
The primary purpose of this internship opportunity is to ensure BAT factory information systems are managed accurately for informed decision making and process improvement. To achieve this, the Factory Info Analyst Intern will be responsible for:
- System accuracy
- Precise waste reporting
- Analyzing and correcting system errors
- Gathering performance reports on process data and secure completeness and accuracy of reports prior to submission to management
- Improving processes and cost reduction by managing idea generation and execution process
- Waste reduction through a legal project and waste analysis
- Acquiring benchmarking data and promoting idea generation, as well as participating in innovation phase-out and implementation
Who should apply?
Applicants need to meet these minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering
- Must possess no more than 3 years of work experience
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Prior SAP experience is a definite plus
- Solid analytical skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Sound decision making and problem-solving
- Good teamwork skills
What is the selection process?
The selection of successful candidates will be based on how they can help BAT achieve their employment equity targets.
How do I apply?
If you’re an eligible candidate, create your profile first on BAT South Africa’s careers page and logged in to fill out the available Factory Info Analyst Internship Programme and “Apply” for the position.
Job Posting Number/ID: 30834
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For general questions regarding the application process, click here to access BAT’s application FAQ page.
- How long will it take to complete?
This internship will run for a period of six months.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be assigned to BAT’s Heidelberg offices in Gauteng.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the BAT Factory Info Analyst Internship 2021 advert.