The Finance Global Graduate Programme by British American Tobacco is inviting all interested parties to send in their applications as soon as possible.
British American Tobacco is a multi-national company engaged in the manufacture of cigarettes and tobacco products. Headquartered in London, UK, it is considered by industry experts as the biggest publicly traded tobacco maker in the world.
With a market-leading position in more than 50 countries, BAT operates in about 180 countries. In 2018, the company reported a net annual income of over USD31 million.
Finance Global Graduate Programme -British American Tobacco
BAT’s Finance Global Graduate Programme is a one-year fast-track programme leading to a management position. The selected candidates will have an opportunity for international exposure, thus top caliber individuals are needed for the position.
The BAT Finance Graduate Programme offers the following:
- Comprehensive training in developing strong commercial skills
- Clear grasp of how various BAT Finance departments work together to obtain the best business results
- A real and important position on the first day of work
- Top notch leadership training including courses at the BAT Academy located in London
- An opportunity to rise up to a management post in a matter of 12 months
The BAT Finance Global Graduate Programme is looking for highly talented individuals who can commit to a challenging yet rewarding permanent role within the company.
Requirements of Eligibility
Make sure to check the programme’s basic requirements before sending you application.
- Completed at least a three year qualification pursuing a tertiary degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or any relevant field of study
- Must have a strong academic record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Must possess keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- A logical problem solver and an analytical thinker
- Must have excellent interpersonal , negotiation and team building capabilities
- Results oriented, highly adaptable and energetic
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
For those who meet the programme’s minimum requirement simply click on the link below. You will need to set up an account to be able to start the application process.
Use the job code 17978 to quickly locate the programme advert after setting up your profile.
Be ready to upload the following documents:
- Up-to-date academic transcript
- Certified copies or certificates and awards or
Opening and Closing Dates
The Finance Global Graduate Programme will start assessing applications on May up until June 2019. No official deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For enquiries about the graduate programme , please call
+27 21 003 6500.
Click below to view the job advert: