The British American Tobacco is inviting all interested and eligible parties to send in their applications to qualify for its Finance Global Graduate Programme intake for 2021. Make sure to read the minimum requirements and job details prior to submitting your application.
British American Tobacco is a multi-national company engaged in the manufacture of cigarettes and tobacco products. Headquartered in London, UK, it is considered by industry experts as the biggest publicly traded tobacco maker in the world.
With a market-leading position in more than 50 countries, BAT operates in about 180 countries. In 2018, the company reported a net annual income of over USD31 million.
Finance Global Graduate Programme – British American Tobacco
BAT’s Finance Global Graduate Programme is a one-year, fast-track programme leading to a management position. The selected candidates will have an opportunity for international exposure, thus, top caliber individuals are needed for the position.
The BAT Finance Global Graduate Programme offers the following:
- Comprehensive training in developing strong commercial skills
- Clear grasp of how various BAT Finance departments work together to obtain the best business results
- A real and important position on the first day of work
- A strong foundation for functional, business awareness and managerial skills development
- Gain exposure from various facets of the organization including Corporate Finance, Financial Management, Tax, Commercial Finance, Auditing and Compliance
Who should apply?
Make sure to check the programme’s basic requirements before sending you application.
- Holds a four-year degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or any relevant Hons degree in Finance
- Able to travel and fluent in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills through extra-curricular activities in school
- Strong intercultural and interpersonal skills
- A logical problem solver and an analytical thinker with an engaging personality
What is the selection process?
The selection of successful candidates will be based on how they can help BAT achieve its employment equity targets.
How to Apply
For those who meet the programme’s minimum requirement, simply click here to register their profile on BAT’s recruitment page and start the application process.
Use the job code 28854 to quickly locate the programme advert after setting up your profile.
Be ready to upload the following documents:
- Up-to-date academic transcript
- Certified copies or certificates and awards
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For general questions regarding the application process, click here to access BAT’s application FAQ page.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the British American Tobacco Finance Global Graduate Programme 2021 advert.