British American Tobacco South Africa is calling on qualified and dedicated individuals to send in their application to its Marketing Global Graduate Programme.
British American Tobacco, or BAT, is a multi-national company engaged in the manufacture of cigarettes and tobacco products. Headquartered in London, UK, it is considered by industry experts as the biggest publicly traded tobacco maker in the world.
With a market-leading position in more than 50 countries, BAT operates in about 180 countries. In 2018, the company reported a net annual income of over USD31 million.
BAT South Africa Marketing Global Graduate Programme 2019
BAT’s Marketing Global Graduate Programme runs for a period of 12 months, and is a fast-track programme leading to a management position. The selected candidates will have an opportunity for international exposure, thus, the position demands top caliber individuals.
Marketing Global Graduate Programme at British American Tobacco
As a successful candidate of the Marketing Global Graduate Programme, you’ll have access to the following:
- Comprehensive training in developing strong commercial skills
- Clear grasp of how various sub-functions of the BAT Trade Marketing (e.g. Customer Management, Planning and Insights) work together
- A real and critical position on the first day of work
- Top notch leadership training, including courses at the BAT Academy located in London
- An opportunity to rise up to a management post in a matter of 12 months
BAT’s Marketing Global Graduate Programme is looking for execptionally talented individuals who can commit to a challenging yet rewarding permanent role within the company.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify, applicants must satisfy the graduate programme’s minimum requirements:
- Completed at least a 3-year qualification in Marketing, Customer/Consumer Analytics, Commerce, or any relevant field of study
- Open to both new graduates and professionals with a maximum work experience of 2 years
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have excellent interpersonal, negotiation and team building capabilities
- Results oriented, highly adaptable and energetic
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Applicants who satisfy the minimum requirements will have to create a user profile on the company’s careers page. Click the link below to start the application process.
If you need to use the job code to find the job advert, it is 18377.
Opening and Closing Dates
While a submission deadline is yet to be announced, applications will be assessed from May to June.
For more information about the BAT Marketing Global Graduate Programme, click the link below to view the advert:
Check out more about British American Tobacco, kindly click the link below: