British American Tobacco South Africa is calling on suitable graduates to submit an application and qualify for its upcoming Marketing Global Graduate Programme. Review the minimum requirements and other essential details of the programme before applying.
British American Tobacco is a multi-national company engaged in the manufacture of cigarettes and tobacco products. Headquartered in London, UK, industry experts consider the company as the biggest publicly traded tobacco maker in the world.
With a market-leading position in more than 50 countries, BAT operates in about 180 countries. In 2018, the company reported a net annual income of over USD31 million.
BAT South Africa Marketing Global Graduate Programme 2021
BAT’s Marketing Global Graduate Programme runs for a period of 12 months and is a fast-track programme leading to a management position. The selected candidates will have an opportunity for international exposure, thus, the position demands top-caliber individuals.
As a successful candidate of the Marketing Global Graduate Programme, you’ll have access to the following:
- Comprehensive training in developing strong commercial skills
- Clear grasp of how various sub-functions of the BAT Trade Marketing (e.g. Customer Management, Planning and Insights) work together
- A real job and the opportunity to realize true potential and provide good results from live business projects
- An opportunity to advance within a global organization
Who should apply?
To qualify, applicants must satisfy the graduate programme’s minimum requirements:
- Holds a Honour’s degree in Marketing, Commerce, Finance, Business Management or any relevant studies
- Able to travel and fluent in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills through extra-curricular activities in school
- Strong intercultural and interpersonal skills
- A logical problem solver and an analytical thinker with an engaging personality
What is the selection process?
The selection of successful candidates will be based on how they can help BAT achieve its employment equity targets.
How do I apply?
Applicants who satisfy the minimum requirements will need to create a user profile on the company’s careers page. Click the link and hit the “Apply Now” button to start the process.
If you need to use the job code to find the job advert, it is 28565.
Be ready to upload the following documents:
- Up-to-date academic transcript
- Certified copies or certificates and awards
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For general questions regarding the application process, click here to access BAT’s application FAQ page.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the British American Tobacco Marketing Global Graduate Programme 2021.