The British American Tobacco of South Africa is inviting high caliber individuals to send in their applications for its Legal and External Affairs Graduate Programme 2021 intake. Take time to review the minimum eligible requirements before applying.
British American Tobacco is a multi-national company engaged in the manufacture of cigarettes and tobacco products. Headquartered in London, UK, industry experts consider the company as the biggest publicly traded tobacco maker in the world.
With a market-leading position in more than 50 countries, BAT operates in about 180 countries. In 2018, the company reported a net annual income of over USD31 million.
BAT’s Legal and External Affairs Global Graduate Programme
The BAT South Africa Legal and External Affairs (LEX) Global Graduate Programme runs for a duration of 12 months. It is a dynamic and fast-paced graduate programme that offers a strong foundation for managerial, business awareness and functional development
As a successful candidate of the Legal and External Affairs Graduate Programme, you’ll have access to the following:
- Exposure to various sub-functions including external engagement, regulatory affairs, legal and sustainability in the commercial, corporate and operations environment
- A real job and the opportunity to realize true potential and provide good results from live business projects
- An opportunity to advance within a global organization
- Support from various areas of the business
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet the following minimum qualifications to apply:
- Holds a four-year honours or degree in LLB, BA Law, Economics and Politics, or any relevant fields
- Able to travel and fluent in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills through extra-curricular activities in school
- Strong intercultural and interpersonal skills
- A logical problem solver and an analytical thinker with an engaging personality
What is the selection process?
The selection of successful candidates will be based on how they can help BAT achieve its employment equity targets.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants will need to set up an account on BAT’s careers page. Click here to access the BAT recruitment page to register an account.
Upon completing the application form, use the job code 28853 to instantly find the job advert.
Be ready to upload the following documents:
- Up-to-date academic transcript
- Certified copies or certificates and awards
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For general questions regarding the application process, click here to access BAT’s application FAQ page.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the British American Tobacco Legal & External Affairs Global Graduate Programme 2021 advert.