BBD Software Development is calling on recent graduates to apply for its latest Marketing Internship offering for 2021. Make sure to review the minimum qualification requirements of the role prior to applying.
Established in 1984, BBD offers custom software development as well as application design solution services. The company’s IT expertise spans the finance, education, banking, insurance, telecommunications and the public sectors.
Headquartered in Johannesburg, BBD has offices in Cape Town, Pretoria, Cape Town, Pune (India), Bourgas (Bulgaria), London, Amsterdam and Porto in Portugal. This tech company currently employs more than 800 IT professionals.
BBD Marketing Internship 2021
The successful candidate will be joining the company’s Marketing team and will be participating intensively in the following tasks:
- Conceptualization, planning, and execution of internal and digital marketing campaigns
- Creating content and editing work
Who should apply?
These minimum qualification requirements must be met in order to be eligible for the role:
- A recent graduate who holds a relevant degree from a duly recognized tertiary institution (e.g. Communications, Marketing, Linguistics or English
- Knowledgeable with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Attuned to current marketing techniques and trends
- Strong research skills
- Work experience is not necessary
- Self-motivated and knows to set priorities
- Effective organizational skills and sharp eye for details
- A collaborative and highly creative team player
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to fill out the online application form on BBD’s recruitment page. Click the link below to access the page:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on the company’s website.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the BBD Marketing Internship 2021 programme advert.