BDO South Africa is currently in need of recent accounting graduates to fill its Audit Accounting Traineeship programme for the 2020 financial year.
BDO, or Binder Dijker Otte, is a global network of firms providing tax, public accounting, business advisory and consulting services. As of 2018, BDO is made up of a network of member firms operating in 162 countries and employing more than 80,000 individuals. The company raked in $9 billion in global revenues in 2018.
In South Africa, BDO has operations in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Stellenbosch, Pretoria, and Port Elizabeth. BDO South Africa employs 1,400 professionals.
BDO SA Audit Accounting Traineeship Programme 2020
The BDO South Africa Audit Accounting Traineeship Programme is a three-year training contract where the successful applicants will have the opportunity to learn all the required SAICA skill set to pass the APC qualification to become a registered Chartered Accountant.
As an Audit Accounting Trainee at BDO South Africa, the successful candidate will be expected to perform the following:
- Conduct audit procedures while working side by side the Audit Team
- Be answerable to the auditor in charge in performing designated tasks
- Inform auditor in charge on progress including any issues or problems encountered during the course of the work while making sure these are all documented and resolved with the Firm’s guidelines, policies and procedures
In addition, the Audit Accounting Trainee will have the opportunity to experience:
- Extensive exposure to various sectors
- Extensive exposure to different categories of clients
- Work with management and clients
- Transparency with managers and partners
Who should apply?
To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must hold an honour’s degree, CTA, PGDA or any equivalent qualification obtained from a higher education institution recognized by SAICA
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the basic requisites of the programme will need to sign up on the Hatch recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
Click the link to view the BDO Audit Accounting Traineeship advert.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further enquiries about the BDO SA Audit Accounting Traineeship, click the link below and fill out the form: