BDO is currently in need of a qualified individual to fill its Help Desk Support Internship programme offering.
BDO, or Binder Dijker Otte, is a global network of firms providing tax, public accounting, business advisory and consulting services. As of 2017, BDO is made up of a network of member firms operating in 162 countries and employing about 74,000.
In South Africa, BDO has operations in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Stellenbosch, Pretoria, and Port Elizabeth. BDO South Africa employs 1,400 professionals.
BDO South Africa Help Desk Support Internship Programme
The selected candidate for BDO South Africa’s Help Desk Internship programme will be joining the company’s Digital Transformation team in the company’s Johannesburg location.
Reporting directly to the Digital Transformation Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the selected intern include the following:
- Provide assistance to the Maconomy Administrator with managing the Maconomy system
- Provide support to the company’s ERP system as the first line of support by responding to tickets submitted to the Help Desk
- Escalate issues to the Maconomy Administrator as per protocol
- Update ticket status and other pertinent information in the Help Desk system
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify, ideal candidates must possess the following minimum requirements of the programme:
- Must have obtained a Diploma in Financial Administration, Finance, General Bookkeeping, Information Technology or other relevant areas of study
- Computer literate
- Must have a keen eye for details
- Familiar with or has some experience working in a finance department, an advantage
- Has experience working in a similar help desk setting providing call taking and phone support, a plus
How to Apply
Should you meet the basic requirements, click the link below to view the job advert. Afterwards, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “”Apply to this job” .
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further questions about the Help Desk Support Intenship programme, click on the link below and fill out BDO South Africa’s contact form.