BDO South Africa is calling on qualified graduates to submit an application and qualify for its Human Resources Programme for its 2020 intake. Find out more about the internship below.
BDO, or Binder Dijker Otte, is a global network of firms providing tax, public accounting, business advisory and consulting services. As of 2018, BDO is made up of a network of member firms operating in 162 countries and employing more than 80,000 individuals. The company raked in $9 billion in global revenues in 2018.
In South Africa, BDO has operations in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Stellenbosch, Pretoria, and Port Elizabeth. BDO South Africa currently employs close to 1,400 professionals.
BDO SA Human Resources Internship 2020
The incumbent is answerable to the Head of People and Business Solutions including Senior Managers and will be responsible for performing duties allocated. In addition, the successful candidates will be providing assistance with executing client projects and supporting the organization’s strategic objectives.
The duties and responsibilities of the HR Intern are as follows:
- Vetting end-to-end assessment processes
- Provide support with essential organizational development projects
- Carry out administrative support tasks
- Perform advisory services to clients regarding human capital matters
- Push business performance using various people solutions
- Carry out end-to-end projects in the most professional manner
- Manage Portfolio of Evidence showcasing successfully completed activities
Who should apply?
Applicants who satisfy the following minimum requirements are eligible to send an application:
- Preferably with an Honours degree in Industrial Psychology
- Preferably a qualified psychometrist
- Holds a valid driver’s license and has own vehicle
- Capable of multi-tasking on multiple projects
- Outstanding writing, verbal and reporting skills
- Eager to learn
- Has a good sense of initiative
- Highly professional with a solid client orientation
- Possesses a keen attention to detail
- Able to easily adapt, prioritize tasks and handle stress
- Focused on delivering results and accomplishing tasks
- Works well within a team
How do I apply?
If you meet the requirements and would like to pursue this internship opportunity, head on to BDO SA’s website and register an account if you haven’t done so already. Click here to get started.
BDO SA reserves the right to discontinue the application process at any time it may deem necessary.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For enquiries, get in touch with BDO South Africa directly by filling out the company’s contact form.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the BDO SA Human Resources Internship Programme 2020 advert.