The Beekman Group, a leading property development and management company, is calling on bright and promising individuals to send in their application and possibly qualify for its upcoming Automation Tester Internship Programme.
With headquarters in Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, the Beekman Group is one of the leading players in the leisure property development and management sector in South Africa. The company is made up of various investment and operating divisions that encompass residential, vacation and commercial ownership sector. It owns various property investments and actively manages 30 leisure resorts spread across four countries around the world.
Beekman Group Automation Tester Internship 2021
The Beekman Group’s Automation Tester Internship programme is designed for recent graduates of a relevant degree looking to acquire essential work experience as well as students pursuing a relevant qualification. In general, the successful candidate will provide assistance with the coordination, planning, creation of test scripts and management of the company’s current and new automated text scripts.
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent are as follows:
- Development and maintenance of test plans on various projects
- Maintain up-to-date status of the automation framework and various test automation tools
- Create, automate and maintain regression test pack of all projects
- Schedule and manage automation scripts in variable environments
- Provide support to junior test analysts with automation tasks
- Monitor and report automation runs in various environment settings
- Conduct all QA tasks in all SDC phases; from requirements analysis, test case design and execution in a various test environment
- Identify, prepare and manage test data in a various test environment
- Facilitate defect resolution with the development team
- Log, resolve, report bug/defects using defect tracking tools
- Adhere to best practices and QA standards to ensure high-level quality
- Check the level of accuracy and quality of testing done by self and other team members
- Conduct test execution within various test cycles (e.g. performance, UAT, regression and system integration
- Share knowledge with team members
Who should apply?
Check the minimum qualification requirements below prior to sending your application:
- A recent graduate of or currently pursuing Test Analyst Level and/or ISTQB Foundation or other relevant qualifications
- Superior oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable working within a team using development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
- Preferably with experience in Jira
- Demonstrated efficiency in handle time-sensitive projects
Required tester skills:
- Relevant software knowledge
- Communication skills
- Keen attention to details
- Documentation skills
- Problem-solving sills
What is the selection process?
In line with the company’s Employment Equity Plan, preference will be afforded, but not limited to, individuals coming from designated groups.
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to pursue the position, register an account on the Beekman’s recruitment portal if you haven’t done so already. Click on the link below to start the process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 January 2021.
If you have further questions about the internship programme, contact the company directly by calling + 27 (0)39 688 5000 or send them an email at email@example.com.
NOTE: Do not send applications to this email.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based in the Beekman Group’s Port Shepton offices in KwaZulu-Natal.
- How long will it take to complete the programme?
The internship will run for a period of 12 months.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Beekman Group Automation Tester Internship 2021 programme advert.