The Beekman Group is in need of suitable candidates to send in their applications for its IT Operations Internship Programme.
With headquarters in Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, The Beekman Group is one of the leading players in the leisure property development and management sector in South Africa. The company is made up of various investment and operating divisions that encompass residential, vacation and commercial ownership sector. It owns various property investments and actively manages 30 leisure resorts spread across four countries around the world.
The Beekman Group IT Operations Internship Programme
The successful candidate will be signing a six-month internship contract and will be working in the Beekman Group’s corporate offices in Port Shepstone in KwaZulu-Natal.
The IT Operations Intern will be performing the following functions:
- Be responsible for the maintenance, installation, upgrade and repair of computer software and hardware
- Operate network systems including monitoring and maintaining servers
- Troubleshoot and assist users with technical issues
- Stock procurement and placing orders
- Processing payments and financial reports
Who should apply?
Prospective candidates must possess the following minimum requirements to be considered eligible for the role:
- A recent Information Technology graduate or relevant tertiary education who is looking to gain work experience. Applicants currently studying towards the same will be considered
- Must have experience with Linux systems and applications
- Capable of providing technical support for systems using Windows architecture
- Strong background in A+, ICDL, N+, Pastel, Linux, Windows and other relevant software
- Must have a strong technical aptitude
- Able to conduct research and resolve complex issues without supervision
- Effective analytical skills
- Performance and results oriented
- An dynamic and effective self-starter
- Exceptional communicator with excellent communication skills
Click the link to view the Beekman Group IT Operations Internship Programme advert.
What is the selection process?
Feedback about the application will be limited to shortlisted applicants.
How do I apply?
Only applicants who meet the minimum programme requirements may apply. Send all applications via email to email@example.com, Be sure to indicate the reference number #12/09/19 on your application.
Alternatively, you may fill out the application online by clicking here.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 30 September, 2019.
If you have further questions about the internship programme, contact the company directly by calling + 27 (0)39 688 5000 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.