The Beekman Group is inviting suitable candidates to submit their applications and qualify for the IT Support Internship 2022 intake at its Port Shepstone head office in KwaZulu-Natal. If you’re interested in applying, make sure to review the role’s minimum eligibility criteria before doing so.
About the Beekman Group
With headquarters in Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, The Beekman Group is one of the leading players in the leisure property development and management sector in South Africa. The company is made up of various investment and operating divisions that encompass residential, vacation and commercial ownership sector. It owns various property investments and actively manages 30 leisure resorts spread across four countries around the world.
Beekman Group Web Development Internship
The successful candidate will be part of the Webmaster team, which is responsible for designing, planning, development, accessibility, and ongoing maintenance of the Group’s new and existing websites. Moreover, the incumbent will be working closely with the IT Development and Marketing team in UX and UI development, as well as front-to-end development of new and/or existing websites.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the Group’s intranet, websites including maintenance, updates, ongoing development and maintenance
- Lead and organize content management, user experience, and ensure integrity of the websites
- Diagnose, determine, and resolve website issues e.g. broken links, typos, and formatting problems
- Meet with concerned parties to discuss website requirements
- Create briefs by collecting information to pinpoint design issues
- Come up with new concepts while meeting time, cost, and client constraints.
- Keep up to date with IT developments i.e. design programmme
- Conduct day-to-day admin tasks
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum requirements:
- Holds a relevant tertiary degree or currently pursuing one, and looking to gain work experience
- Knowledgeable in the following
- SEO, WordPress
- Adobe XD, Photoshop CC, Visual Studio Code, Illustrator CC, etc
- Chrome Devtools, Brackets, Atom, Sublime
- Responsive Design, GitHub, GIT, Bootstrap5+
- Debugging, testing, web performance
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic requirements of the internship position and would like to apply, complete the online application form on the Company’s careers portal. Click on the link below to start the process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you have further questions about the internship programme, contact the company directly by calling + 27 (0)39 688 5000 or send an email to email@example.com. Do not send applications to this email.
Click the link to view the Beekman Group Web Development Internship Programme 2022 advert page.