Property development and management leader The Beekman Group, is calling on enthusiastic and talented web devs to send in their application and possibly qualify for its upcoming Web Development Internship Programme for 2021.
With headquarters in Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, The Beekman Group is one of the leading players in the leisure property development and management sector in South Africa. The company is made up of various investment and operating divisions that encompass residential, vacation and commercial ownership sector. It owns various property investments and actively manages 30 leisure resorts spread across four countries around the world.
Beekman Group Web Development Internship
The successful candidate will be primarily involved in the following areas:
- Information technology
- Software development
- Social media
This Web Development Internship is well-suited for candidates who have recently graduated from a relevant tertiary degree and in need of working experience or are currently pursuing a relevant field of study.
As a web developer intern, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Providing assistance in coordinating the planning, maintenance, accessibility and ongoing development of the company’s new and existing websites
- Act as support with ad hoc projects as needed
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum requirements:
- Holds a relevant tertiary degree or currently pursuing one, and looking to gain work experience
- Knowledgeable in CSS 3, HTML 5, jQuery and SCSS (non-negotiable)
- Knows how to use Adobe XD, Photoshop and WordPress is a plus
- Experienced Google Webmaster Tools user, as well as Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager, is also a big plus
- Able to think outside the box
- Highly self-motivated
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills with a high level of accuracy
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Able to communicate well
- Capable of working independently as much as within a team
- Able to perform under stressful situations and make deadlines
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic requirements of the internship position and would like to apply, you need to apply online on company’s careers portal Click on the link below to start the process.
The deadline for submission of applications is set for 31 January 2021. Incomplete or inaccurate applications are unacceptable.
If you have further questions about the internship programme, contact the company directly by calling + 27 (0)39 688 5000 or sending them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send applications to this email.
- How long will it take to complete the internship?
This internship opportunity will run for a period of three (3) months
- Where will the intern serve the internship contract?
The successful applicant will be working out of the company’s Port Shepstone facility in KwaZulu-Natal.
Click the link to view the Beekman Group Web Development Internship Programme 2021 advert.