Carpet and artificial grass manufacturer, Belgotex, is currently accepting applications for its Finance Internship Programme 2023 intake at its Pietermaritzburg location. If you’re interested in the role, be sure to go over its basic qualification and skill requirements before applying.
As one of Africa’s well-known carpet and artificial grass manufacturers and distributors, Belgotex offers world-class broadloom and modular carpets with bespoke solutions for the commercial market. Belgotex’s product portfolio covers an extensive collection of luxury and specialized vinyl as well as artificial grass.
Belgotex Finance Internship Programme 2023
The successful candidate will be part of Belgotex’s Go Group Foundation and mainly responsible for conducting various analytical and operational functions, particularly financial transactions that need processed promptly and efficiently.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Process payments according to weekly and monthly schedules
- Make sure requisitions and approvals are in order
- Process purchase orders, customer invoices
- Conduct reconciliation of customer and supplier accounts
- Ensure correct allocation of received payments including transmittal of monthly statements
- Organize and file financial records
- Gather inventory items and update price lists
- Complete inventory count and send to the manager
- Carry out all ad hoc and admin task as per designated manager
- Ensure adherence to company procedures and policies
- Administer bursary programme
- Allocate loan accounts and bank statements
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, you must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements below:
- Holds an Accounting diploma or a Bachelor of Commerce degree, or an equivalent qualification
- Completed Grade 12/matric with Maths or Maths Literacy
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi-tasks, make decisions, and meet deadlines
- Constantly curious and looking forward to new learning opportunities
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to fill out an online application form on Belgotex’s recruitment page. Click on the link below to access the appropriate page to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, you may get in touch with Belgotex at:
Phone: +27 80 001 4777
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Belgotex Finance Internship Programme 2023 advert page.