Carpet and artificial grass manufacturer, Belgotex, is currently accepting applications for its Supply Chain Procurement Graduate Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested in the role, be sure to go over the basic qualification and skill requirements before applying.
As one of Africa’s well-known carpet and artificial grass manufacturers and distributors, Belgotex offers world-class broadloom and modular carpets with bespoke solutions for the commercial market. Belgotex’s product portfolio covers an extensive collection of luxury and specialized vinyls as well as artificial grass.
Belgotex Supply-Chain Procurement Graduate 2022
The primary purpose of the programme is to provide the opportunity to utilize and broaden the successful candidate’s knowledge within Belgotex’s Procurement Department by attending to buyers as they procure goods and services essential to their operations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Retrieving data on ERP system
- Develop a sustainable and healthy working relationship with management and colleagues
- Provide assistance with report generation as needed
- Adhere to set procedures for goods and services procurement
- Support company efforts in communicating expectations from suppliers
- Provide assistance to planners and buyers with tracking, controlling, and on-time delivery of goods and services
- Assist buyers requesting samples from suppliers
- Process orders made on the ERP system
- Help out with receiving purchase requisitions from internal customers and make sure process and controls are complied with
- Carry out annual supplier evaluations
The Supply Chain Procurement Graduate role is based at Belgotex’s head office in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency/skills requirements to apply:
- Completed Grade 12/matric
- Holds a degree in Supply Chain Management or an equivalent degree
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 365
- Sharp eye for details
- Proactive, driven, and results-oriented
- Sound problem-solving and customer service skills
- Confident with proposing suggestions
- Organized with excellent administration skills
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to fill up an online application form on the Company’s recruitment page. Click the link below to access the appropriate page:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, you may get in touch with Belgotex at:
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Belgotex Supply-Chain Procurement Graduate 2022 advert page.
Phone: +27 33 897 7500