BKB, known as the Trusted Home of Agriculture in South Africa, is looking to sign up a suitable individual for its Human Resources Internship Programme for 2020.
BKB Ltd is highly regarded as a household name as it prides itself on being able to secure an expansive foothold across the South African agricultural landscape. The company’s dedication to innovative agricultural solutions and a set of core values enabled it to transform itself into a full-fledged company backed by shareholders. The specialized services the company offers include mohair and wool brokerage, livestock sales and auctions, retail shops and grain storage and processing to name a few.
BKB Human Resources Internship Programme
As a BKB Human Resources Intern, the successful candidate is expected to provide assistance with all industrial and administrative relations tasks and duties. In addition, the incumbent will be performing duties related to HR database management.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate for the internship must possess the following minimum credentials:
- Must hold a relevant Human Resources diploma or matric
- High-level proficiency (written and oral) in both Afrikaans and English
- A hard worker who is able to perform in a high-pressure work environment
- Able to carry out instructions well
- Must possess superb administrative skills
- Outstanding organizational and people skills
- Effective time management skills
- Has a sharp eye for details
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Solid background in performing administrative practices and processes
- Must have a basic knowledge of HR software, processes and practices
How do I apply?
Candidates who are able to satisfy the minimum requirements and would to push through with the application will need to create an applicant account on the company website. Click here to start the process. If you already have an account, log in and use the job code HR15 to easily locate the internship advert.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 21 February 2020.
If you wish to get in touch with BKB, contact its head office in Port Elizabeth at phone number +27 (0) 41 503 3111 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the duration of the internship?
This internship will run for a period of 12 months.
- Where will the internship take place?
The successful candidate will fulfill the internship contract at BKB’s Port Elizabeth offices in Eastern Cape
To view the BKB Human Resources Internship Programme 2020, click here.