BMW SA is in need of high caliber individuals who are interested in qualifying for its Marketing Graduate Programme. Read on further to know more about the specifics of this graduate programme from one of the most respected car makers around.
BMW South Africa is one of the major players in the country’s high-end auto and auto parts export sector. Its expansion in 1993 led BMW to become the first automaker to launch a large scale export operation. This makes BMW SA a significant contributor to the nation’s economic stability.
Plant Rosslyn, the German carmaker’s first production plant outside of Europe, was built in 1973. Located in Pretoria, Plant Rosslyn now markets and builds BMW motor vehicles, as well as offers financing services. Included in their product offerings are the BMW MINI series and BMW motorcycles. The plant is currently supported by a 3,000-strong workforce.
BMW SA is headquartered in Midrand, which is also called the National Sales Company. This facility employs about 600 associates assigned in various fields such as Business Strategy, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales. In 2019, the IT and Financial Services section were moved to the Midrand headquarters.
BMW SA Marketing Graduate Programme
In line with BMW SA’s commitment to the empowerment, development and growth of South Africa’s youth. the company offers a number of programmes that aim to provide real-world experience to recent graduates. The Marketing Graduate Programme offers rotational, on-the-job training, blended training, self-learning and technical training focus.
As a Marketing Graduate Programme, the successful candidate’s duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to various marketing and sales strategies and gain data-driven solutions to enhance the efficiency of customer experience across all stages
- Facilitate exposure opportunities with both external and internal stakeholders
- Organize key stakeholders’ meetings and arrange subsequent action plans as needed
- Gather status notes and monitor subsequent actions as needed
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these minimum requirements to be considered eligible to apply:
- Holds a Bachelors degree in Sales, Marketing or Communication
- Achieved a 65% overall GPA
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills; highly inquisitive
- Strong research capability and computer proficiency
- Possesses a deep, personal interest in analytics, communications and trends
- Solid financial, planning and letter writing skills
- Proven outstanding academic performance
- Naturally curious and a sharp learner
- Great interest in BMW
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wants to pursue this graduate programme offering will need to register an account on BMW South Africa’s online recruitment portal. Click here to kick start the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Access the BMW South Africa’s help page for more information about the application process.
- How long will it take to complete the application process?
The graduate programme will run for a period of 24 months.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
The successful candidate will be based in BMW SA’s Midrand facility.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the BMW SA Marketing Graduate Programme 2020.