BMW South Africa is inviting top-notch graduates to submit their application and qualify for a slot in its Material and Process Analyst Programme for 2020. Be sure to review the programme’s eligibility requirements below before sending an application.
BMW South Africa is one of the major players in the country’s high-end auto and auto parts export sector. Its expansion in 1993 led BMW to become the first automaker to launch a large scale export operation. This makes BMW SA a significant contributor to the nation’s economic stability.
Plant Rosslyn, the German carmaker’s first production plant outside of Europe, was built in 1973. Located in Pretoria, Plant Rosslyn now markets and builds BMW motor vehicles, as well as offers financing services. Included in their product offerings are the BMW MINI series and BMW motorcycles. The plant is currently supported by a 3,000-strong workforce.
BMW SA is headquartered in Midrand, which is also called the National Sales Company. This facility employs about 600 associates assigned in various fields such as Business Strategy, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales. In 2019, the IT and Financial Services section was moved to the Midrand headquarters.
BMW SA Material and Process Analysis Graduate Programme
As part of BMW South Africa’s Material and Process Analysis Graduate Programme, the successful candidate will be performing duties and responsibilities:
- Provide chemical or material analysis results utilizing the latest technology in materials analysis methods and laboratory equipment
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders in BMW SA’s vehicle production system in evaluating and developing processes
- Provide reports on analysis results to key stakeholders
Who should apply?
Applicants need to meet these minimum qualifications to apply:
- Holds a BTech Diploma or Degree in Chemistry or Materials Analysis
- Achieved a 65% GPA
- Analytical with solid problem-solving skills with a hands-on approach
- Prolific researching and computer skills in the data processing
- Highly innovative and a solution-driven thinker
- Innately curious and a sharp learner
- Great interest in the BMW brand
How do I apply?
Create your profile on BMW SA’s recruitment page to be able to apply. Click here to kick start the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Access BMW South Africa’s help page for more information about its application process.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
The successful candidate will be based in BMW South Africa’s Pretoria facility.
- How long will it take to complete the programme?
The programme runs for a period of 24 months.
Click the link if you wish to view a PDF copy of the BMW SA Material and Process Analysis Graduate Programme 2020 advert.