A Marketing Internship opportunity is currently open at Boehringer Ingelheim South Africa. Read on for more information about this latest internship offering.
The Boehringer Ingelheim group of companies is considered by many as one of the most profitable pharmaceutical companies in the world. With its headquarters in Ingelheim, the company has 146 affiliates worldwide. As of 2018, the pharmaceutical giant has over 47,700 employees.
Boehringer Ingelheim is invested in biopharmaceuticals, animal health and human pharmaceuticals.
Boehringer Ingelheim Marketing Internship Programme
The selected intern will be working in the company’s Johannesburg facility, specifically in Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health. The contract will be for a fixed duration.
As a Marketing Intern for Boehringer Ingelheim SA, the incumbent will be performing the following tasks:
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks in line with the company’s promotional activities
- Perform administrative tasks including data entry file maintenance for the marketing team
- Under the supervision of the marketing manager, conduct research, planning and execution of one (1) marketing campaign over a one year period
- Perform follow up on campaign results and create presentation of highlights
- Keep track of trending events, ideas, news and feedback posted on social media platforms
This current marketing intern position is a fixed-term contract. Duration of the programme will be dependent on various factors as set by the company.
Requirements or Eligibility
The following are the minimum criteria for the marketing internship programme:
- Finished a Marketing or Business degree or any relevant IMM course
- Must be passionate about marketing
- Knowledgeable in various social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Effective organizational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to prioritize tasks within a changing environment
- Can perform independently and within a team
- Amenable for local travel
- Has own transportation a plus
How to Apply
Qualified candidates will need to apply online via the company’s careers page. Click the link below and register an account to be able to apply for the position:
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for submission of applications is TBA as of this writing.
For more details about the Marketing Internship Programme, call 27 11 3482400 or send an email to Info_za@boehringer-ingelheim.com. Applications and CVs sent via email will not be reviewed.