The Bosch Group, a global tech company, is calling on top-caliber individuals to submit their applications and possibly join its E-Commerce Internship in Midrand for 2021. Be sure to view the programme’s minimum qualifications prior to applying for the position.
With a workforce of about 394,500 professionals all over the globe (as of 31 December 2020), Bosch is an international supplier of a wide range of technology and services. It has four divisions, namely Industrial Technology, Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Solutions, and Consumer Goods.
Bosch E-Commerce Support Internship
The primary responsibility of the E-Commerce Support Intern is to support eCommerce operations within the Sales and Marketing teams and will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to dealers with arranging and improving their eCommerce efforts
- Suggest and execute changes on the client’s websites and online services
- Support the achievement of sales targets- and development of strategies
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy the following minimum requirement to qualify for consideration:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or National Diploma in eCommerce or relevant field
- Completed Grade 12 or Matric
- Must possess knowledge or background in eCommerce
- Genuine interest and knowledge in online marketing
- Systematic and well-organized
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid communication skills
- Keen entrepreneurial mindset
How do I apply
Eligible applicants only need to fill out the online application form on the company’s recruitment platform. Click the link below to start the process:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on Bosch’s company website.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Bosch E-Commerce Support Internship 2021 advert.