Bosch is inviting applications for the Internship program under Youth Employment Services Initiative (YES4Youth). Read on to check the details of this program and find out if you are eligible to apply.
Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services globally. The company operations are divided into four segments: Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology, Mobility Solutions, and Energy and Building Technology. Bosch is the leading Internet of Things provider across the globe and offers innovative smart home solutions. The company employs over 395,000 associates across the globe, and more than 2000 of them are working in Africa. Southern Africa’s head office of Bosch is located in Midrand, SA.
Bosch Internship Youth Employment Service Initiative (Yes4Youth)
Bosch supports the Youth Employment Initiative (Y.E.S), an initiative that recognizes the role youth plays in shaping the economy of South Africa. This is why Bosch is looking for ways to create internship opportunities for the youth in South Africa. Grab this internship opportunity to begin your career as a professional by developing effective strategies and using an innovative approach. Candidates have an opportunity to apply in fields including mining, marketing, logistics, accounting, information technology, engineering, communications, human resources, and sales. Bosch is looking for candidates who can:
- Commit to the 12-month internship program
- Participate in work and learning through the YES4Youth program
- Adhere to the values and principles of the company
- Follow the procedures and instructions as provided
- Undertake the learning throughout the program
Who should apply?
- The applicant should be between the age of 18 to 35 years
- One should be unemployed for at least six months
- Matric and Grade 12 qualification is required for applying for this program
- Candidates with a degree or diploma in any of the following fields will be preferred: mining, marketing, logistics, accounting, information technology, engineering, communications, human resources, or sales
- The candidate should be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Preferences are given to African, Indian, and colored applicants
- The candidates with knowledge of other African languages will be preferred
- No prior formal experience is required
- The applicant should be willing to work at Midrand, South Africa
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates are required to fill out the online application form on the official recruitment page. Click on the link given below to open the application form:
If you want to know more about this internship program, you can visit the official website of Bosch by clicking here.