Bosch, considered as one of the world’s leading technology provider, is inviting eligible graduates to apply for its Purchasing Graduate Specialist Programme 2022 intake at its Midrand location. Make sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria listed below if you wish to apply.
Bosch is a global leader in providing technology and services in Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building technology, and Mobility Solutions. The company is the top IoT provider globally, offering innovative Smart Home and Industry 4.0 solutions in 150 countries with about 395,000 associates worldwide.
With its South African headquarters in Midrand, Bosch is in the growing phase in Africa with more than 2,000 employees in the region operating within the business sectors’ mobility, consumer goods, building, and energy technology.
Bosch Purchasing Graduate Specialist Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be joining the Company’s Indirect Purchasing department in Midrand for the duration of the 2-year graduate programme.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to the team with tasks involving indirect purchasing
- Assist in the acquisition of goods and/of service processes for the East and West African region
- Provide support with establishing supplier decisions and awarding
- Perform RFQ comparison and validation
- Carry out negotiations and contracting as per material group bundling level, optimized costs, and reach purchasing ratio and improved costs
- Coordinate and execute sourcing tasks e.g. localization, new projects, 2nd sourcing
- Work with commodity buyers from East and West African countries
- Conduct on-going performance assessment of suppliers, contracts, and price negotiations
- Process POs in SAP
- Perform data reporting and cleansing
Who should apply?
Interested candidates who meet the following eligibility requirements can apply for this program:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Purchasing, or any relevant qualification
- Experience in purchasing acquired from various business fields is a definite advantage
- Focused on customer service
- Speaks well and able to effectively communicate across all levels within Bosch SA
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, particularly in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- High sense of accuracy and self-motivation
- Able to produce results under minimal supervision, as part of a team, and under pressure
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to complete an online application form on Bosch’s job application portal. Click on the link below to get started:
For enquiries, call Bosch SA directly at +27 11 651 9830.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Bosch SA Purchasing Graduate Specialist Programme 2022 advert page.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programmes, internships, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.