Britehouse, an Africa-based tech company, is in need of tech-savvy individuals who are interested in sending an application to qualify for its Digital Graduate Programme. More details about the programme, as well as the company are available for further reading below.
A division of Dimension Data, Britehouse is a global company that provides customized and pre-packaged digital services to both local and international business organizations. With tie-ups with big-name tech providers such as Microsoft, Oracle and SAP, Britehouse offers software and mobile products to meet their customers’ constantly changing needs.
Established in 2006, Britehouse is a multi-billion Rand venture with headquarters in Johannesburg and a workforce of 1,400 employees.
Britehouse Digital Graduate Programme 2020
The successful candidate will have access to supportive work culture, a dedicated mentor as well as coaching from senior leaders. The incumbent will also have access to the company’s various teams including
- Software Integration Services
- Business Strategy and Transformation
- Enterprise Business Applications
- Mobility and Cloud Services
- Public Sector Services
- Data and Analytics
In addition, the successful candidate will:
- Receive constant support and access to relevant personnel through the course of the graduate programme
- Define personal development, learning plan and training
- Gain unlimited access to work information and advice from senior co-workers for guidance
- Get to join a company affiliated with Dimension Data, a global company operating in 47 countries and with more than 100 partners
Who should apply?
To apply for this graduate position, candidates need to meet these minimum requirements:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree, National Diploma (e.g. BSc, BCom or BTech) or any relevant qualification
- Have not completed any internship or learnership
- Must not have work experience in the IT field
- A South African citizen not older than 35 years of age
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to push through with the application will need to click here to access the recruitment page. Be sure to ready your supporting document before applying.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For enquiries, click here and fill out the online contact form or call Britehouse directly at +27 11 575 0200.
View a PDF copy of the Britehouse SA Digital Graduate Programme advert by clicking the link.
- How long will it take to complete this graduate programme?
The graduate programme runs for a period of 12 months.
- Where will this take place?
If successful, you will be working in Britehouse’s Sandton offices in Johannesburg.