The British American Tobacco of South Africa is inviting suitable graduates to send in their application for its Operations Management Trainee Graduate Programme 2021 intake. Take time to review the minimum eligible requirements before applying.
British American Tobacco is a multi-national company engaged in the manufacture of cigarettes and tobacco products. Headquartered in London, UK, industry experts consider the company as the biggest publicly traded tobacco maker in the world.
With a market-leading position in more than 50 countries, BAT operates in about 180 countries. In 2018, the company reported a net annual income of over USD31 million.
British American Tobacco Operations Management Trainee Programme
Successful candidates will be part of BAT’s 12-month Global Graduate Programme leading to a management position within an international organization. Moreover, Operations Management Trainees will have access to:
- A broad view of BAT’s business operations
- Development of exceptional corporate, commercial and manufacturing skills
- A real job with significant importance from day one
- An opportunity to advance to a management position in 12 months
- A world-class leadership programme
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holds a university degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering with a strong academic background
- New graduates and working professionals with no more than two (2) years work experience
- Preferably with a keen interest in entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Solid problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and team building skills
- Enthusiastic, results-oriented, self-motivated, highly adaptable and capable of working independently or within a team
What is the selection process?
The selection of successful candidates will be based on how they can help BAT achieve its employment equity targets.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants will need to set up an account on BAT’s careers page. Click here to access the BAT recruitment page to register an account.
Upon completing the registration form, use the job code 28300 to instantly find the job advert.
Be ready to upload the following documents:
- Up-to-date academic transcript
- Certified copies or certificates and awards
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For general questions regarding the application process, click here to access BAT’s application FAQ page.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the British American Tobacco Operations Management Trainee Programme 2021 advert.