Commercial risk specialist, Bryte Insurance, is calling on suitable individuals who are interested in joining its upcoming Graduate Programme to submit an application as soon as possible. Be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria before submitting an application.
Bryte Insurance Company Ltd. is a proactive commercial risk insurance company with headquarters in Johannesburg. The brand may be relatively new, but its roots date as far back as 1849 with Star Life, Bryte’s ancestor company. It is only in 2016 that the brand was born and was subsequently purchased by Fairfax Holdings, a leading holding company operating in Canada.
Bryte SA Graduate Programme
Byte’s graduate programmes are designed primarily for students taking up their final year of qualification as well as postgraduate students in the following fields study:
- Actuarial Studies
- BSc Maths and Sciences
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Complete all assigned all learning programmes assigned for the whole duration of the year
- Accomplish various objectives and milestones as agreed upon in the performance contract
- Be proactive in engagements with the mentor in order to get a thorough understanding of the company and the short-term insurance sector
- Successfully finish a graduate development programme project
Who should apply?
Only applicants who satisfy the following minimum requirements are eligible to send an application:
- Currently in the final year of the qualification towards an Actuarial Studies or BSc Maths and Sciences
- Currently taking up a postgraduate degree relevant to the fields of study mentioned above
- Amenable to signing a graduate contract agreement
- Must be open to traveling to any part of the country and even outside South Africa
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to apply, click here to register an account.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 2 August 2020.
For more information, get in touch with Bryte’s main offices in Johannesburg by calling +27 (0) 11 370 9111.
- Where will this graduate programme take place?
Successful applicants will be based in Bryte Insurance’s headquarters in Johannesburg.
- How long will it take to complete this graduate?
This graduate programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Bryte SA Graduate Programme 2021 advert.