Bureau Veritas, a global risk management company, is looking for suitable graduates to join its ICC Internship Programme. To find out if it’s a good fit, make sure to view the minimum qualification requirements and job responsibilities of this internship position.
Established two centuries ago, Bureau Veritas has been helping clients from all around the world in complying with Health, Quality, Environment, Privacy, Safety and Progress since 1828.
Bureau Veritas ICC Internship Africa
As an ICC Intern, the successful candidate will be performing the following tasks:
- Record ICC file approval requests into the company database
- Send files to Admin Reviewer
- Forward approved files to Technical Reviewer
- Conduct quality assurance checks to make sure documents are saved with corresponding certificate number
- Compile the following documents from African countries for uploading to share drive on a monthly basis
- NC tracker/surveillance file review
- softgrading analysis
- Conduct regular Gap analysis on outstanding interview records
- Compile invoice details and acquire approval from countries
- Document incident reports on QESIS as needed
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to meet the following minimum requirements to apply:
- Possesses Technical or Commercial diploma or certificate
- Proactive and energetic
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Bureau Veritas’s recruitment page. Click on the link below to start the process:
Apply online for the Bureau Veritas ICC Internship Africa 2021.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing
Fill out the online form on the company’s Contact Us page regarding your inquiries.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Bureau Veritas ICC Internship Africa 2021advert.