CaseWare Africa is currently inviting interested individuals to send in their application to qualify for its Admin Internship Programme.
Established in the early 1990s, CaseWare Africa is one of the leading South African software companies specializing in software solutions – from design, development to deployment – for the financial industry. The company’s auditing and financial reporting software supports users in over 170 countries. In Africa, CaseWare is utilized by over 20,000 users from multinational companies, government offices and municipalities.
CaseWare Africa Admin Internship Programme
The successful candidate’s primary purpose is to provide support and back up for the Operations Manager with Legal, Data Management, Focus on Travel and Africa.
The duties and responsibilities of the CaseWare Admin Intern include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in booking of CaseWare Africa division travel arrangements, including flights, car rentals, accommodations and venues as needed. Bookings will be done using Amadeus pushed by requests in Salesforce
- Provide assistance on legal and tender documentation, public email folders and SPD forms
- Provide back support to admin team members
- Perform data management tasks and clean up operations in Salesforce
- Provide other operations/admin support as needed
Who should apply?
To qualify, you must meet the following minimum qualifications and skill/behavioral requirements:
- Must have completed matric
- Obtained at least NQF Level 6 qualification
- Knowledge in Law is an advantage
- Able to work independently and perform well under pressure
- Exceptional written and verbal business communication skills
- Energetic, dynamic and with a strong sense of purpose
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Capable of interacting with people from various backgrounds a
- Effective admin skills
- Able to consistently identify issues and risks that threaten deliverables, including the effects on work/output
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office 365 and other relevant apps
- Must have own reliable transport
- Excellent customer service skills
Click here to view the CaseWare Africa Admin Internship Programme 2020 advert.
How do I apply?
If you meet the aforementioned basic requirements, click on the link below to access CaseWire’s online recruitment portal and start the application process:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For other questions or concerns, feel free to contact CaseWire directly via email at email@example.com.