CaseWare Africa, a leading South African financial reporting software, is calling on qualified individuals to send their application for its Audit and Confirmations Support Internship. Read on for more information about the company and its internship opportunity.
Originally known as CQS Technology Holdings when it first started out during the early 90’s, CaseWare Africa has grown into one of the best software companies in SA specializing in development, design and deployment of tech solutions geared towards professionals in the financial industry.
CaseWare Africa offers a broad range of professional services to more than 20,000 customers composed of accounting and audit firms, municipalities, government institutions and big, blue chip companies in over 170 countries around the world.
Audit and Confirmation Support Internship Programme – CaseWare SA
The Audit and Confirmation Support Internship Programme’s main goal is to promote scarce skills in the financial industry. It is a 12-month internship where the successful candidate will be reporting to the Support Manager and the Support Leader. The key responsibilities of the position will include:
- Help clients with changes in audit working papers
- Assist clients as they use and navigate Confirmation.com
- Troubleshoot software issues experienced by users and answer inquiries about the features or use of confirmation.com
- Conduct client success calls to ensure client satisfaction
- Help test new templates and software
- Contribute in knowledge sharing and development of regular FAQs presentations
- Be proactive in sharing product and client trends with managers and team leaders and managers
- Perform follow up pending bank confirmation
Who should apply?
Applicants must possess the following minimum requirements to qualify for the internship position:
- Completed or in the process of completing a National Diploma (at least NQF Level 6) or BCom degree with at least 2nd year Auditing and Accounting subjects
- Excellent scholastic performance with specified qualification
- Has taken Accounting and Auditing as major subjects, an advantage
- High level of computer proficiency with some interest in technology
- Good knowledge of financial environment, auditing and relevant processes
- Solid organizational skills
- Good in establishing rapport with people
- Must be proactive
- Can adhere to deadlines
- An excellent communicator
- No work experience needed
- Applicants with over a year of experience will not be considered
- Experience in customer service, a plus
- Differently-abled persons will be given preference
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic requirements of the programme and would like to push through with the application, click here to start the application process:
Note that the link may no longer work if the job is no longer available.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For more details or any other questions about the Audit and Confirmation Support Internship, get in touch with:
- How long will it take to complete the internship?
The internship will run for a duration of 12 months.
- Where will the internship take place?
The successful candidate will be fulfilling the internship contract at CaseWare’s Dunkeld offices in Gauteng.
To view the CaseWare Africa Audit and Confirmations Support Internship programme advert, click on the link.