CaseWare Africa, a leading South African financial reporting software company, is calling on qualified individuals to apply for its Audit and Confirmations Support Internship intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to check the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and job description to see if it’s a good fit.
About CaseWare Africa
Originally known as CQS Technology Holdings when it first started out during the early 90’s, CaseWare Africa has grown into one of the best software companies in SA specializing in the development, design and deployment of tech solutions geared towards professionals in the financial industry.
CaseWare Africa offers a broad range of professional services to more than 20,000 customers composed of accounting and audit firms, municipalities, government institutions and big, blue-chip companies in over 170 countries around the world.
CaseWare Audit and Confirmation Support Internship Programme 2022
The Audit and Confirmation Support Internship role’s main goal is to promote scarce skills in the financial industry. It is a 12-month internship where the successful candidate will be reporting to the Support Manager and the Support Leader.
The key responsibilities of the position will include:
- Help clients with changes in audit working papers
- Assist clients as they use and navigate Confirmation.com
- Troubleshoot software issues experienced by users and answer inquiries about the features or use of confirmation.com
- Conduct client success calls to ensure client satisfaction
- Help test new templates and software
- Contribute in knowledge sharing and development of regular FAQs presentations
- Be proactive in sharing product and client trends with managers and team leaders and managers
- Perform follow-up pending bank confirmations
Who should apply?
Applicants must possess the following minimum requirements to qualify for the internship position:
- Completed or in the process of completing a National Diploma (at least NQF Level 6) or BCom degree with at least 2nd year Auditing and Accounting subjects
- Excellent scholastic performance with specified qualification
- Has taken Accounting and Auditing as major subjects, an advantage
- High level of computer proficiency with some interest in technology
- Good knowledge of financial and auditing environments and relevant processes
- Solid organizational skills
- Good in establishing rapport with people
- Must be proactive
- Can adhere to deadlines
- An excellent communicator
- No work experience needed
- Applicants with over a year of experience will not be considered
- Experience in customer service, a plus
- Differently-abled persons will be given preference
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic requirements of the programme and would like to push through with the application, fill out an online application form on CaseWare’s job application page.
Click on the link below to get there.
Apply online for the CaseWare Audit and Confirmation Support Internship Programme 2022.
Note that the link may no longer work if the job is no longer available.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For more details or any other questions contact the Company directly at:
Tel. no: +27 10 494 1000
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the CaseWare Audit and Confirmation Support Internship Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.