CaseWare SA is calling on tech-savvy and excellent team players to send in their application and qualify for its BackOffice Support Internship Programme.
Established in the early 1990s, CaseWare Africa is one of the leading South African software companies in the region specializing in software solutions – from design, development to deployments for the financial industry. The company’s auditing and financial reporting software support users in over 170 countries. In Africa, CaseWare is utilized by over 20,000 users from multinational companies, government offices and municipalities.
CaseWare Africa BackOffice Support Internship Programme 2020
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Back Office Support Team Leader and will be expected to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support over the phone to BackOffice software users who are encountering problems with or in need of assistance using specific features of the product (e.g. TaxWare, CaseWare Time, SecWare, CaseWare Clomananger)
- Participate in knowledge sharing and building Frequently Asked Questions presentation
- Be proactive in informing team managers and team leaders about client and product trends
Who should apply?
The ideal applicant must be capable of meeting the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds an IT-related degree in B Tech, B. Sc, B. Com or a National Diploma (at least NQF Level 6
- Must have attained excellent academic performance in the chosen field of study
- Holds Support Methodology certificate (e.g. 6 Sigma, ITIL) a big advantage
- Preferably with experience in providing customer support
- Good technical knowledge of networking, operating systems and SQL
- Knowledgeable in LAN/WAN systems
- Good in troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Solid interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Smart organization skills
- Able to deal with high-stress levels
- A self-starter and able to demonstrate initiative
- Possesses a good eye for detail
- A team player who excels in collaboration
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- 0-1 year relevant working experience
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to apply for the position, click here to access the company’s online application form. Be sure to accomplish the form accurately and attach all the required documents accordingly.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing
For additional information about this internship opportunity, get in touch with Mandy Barret via email at email@example.com.
- How long will it take to complete the internship?
The CaseWare SA Back Office Support Internship Programme will run for a duration of 12 months.
- Where will the internship programme take place?
The successful intern will be base based in CaseWare’s Dunkeld offices in Gauteng.
Click the link to view the CaseWare SA Back Office Internship Programme advert.