CaseWare Africa is currently inviting interested individuals to send in their application to qualify for its Working Papers Support Internship Programme.
Established in the early 1990s, CaseWare Africa is one of the leading South African software companies specializing in software solutions – from design, development to deployment – for the financial industry. The company’s auditing and financial reporting software supports users in over 170 countries. In Africa, CaseWare is utilized by over 20,000 users from multinational companies, government offices and municipalities.
CaseWare Africa Working Papers Support Internship 2020
Caseware Africa’s Working Papers Support Internship is a 12-month contract where the goal of the position is to draw on the incumbent’s auditing and accounting acumen in providing technical and product support to clients.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Provide client support during changes in Annual Financial Statements
- Assist users experiencing software issues or asking how to use certain software features
- Conduct proactive support calls to ensure client satisfaction
- Assist in new software and template testing
- Participate in knowledge sharing and create regular Knowledge Articles
- Inform managers and team and leaders about client and product trends
- Provide accurate technical guidance and support to customers, colleagues and distribution partners as needed
- Ensure compliance to defined support processes and tools by following qualitative and effective case handling
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet the following minimum requirements are eligible to apply:
- Pursuing or already holds a National Diploma (at least NQF Level 6) and have taken at least 2nd year Accounting. Another qualification is if you are B. Com degree holder.
- Exceptional academic performance
- Took accounting as a major subject
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative team player
- High tolerance to stress
- Effective organizational skills
- Proactive with strong customer focus
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of computer literacy and interest in information technology
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Must have a good knowledge of financial and auditing environment and processes
- Preferably with customer support and/or accounting experience
What is the selection process?
No information available for this section.
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants can apply by filling out the online application form. Click here to access the company’s recruitment portal and kick start the application process.
Click the link to view the CaseWare Working Papers Support Internship Programme advert.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For any further questions about this internship offering, send an email enquiry to email@example.com.