CaseWare Africa is calling on sales-oriented and business minded individuals to send in their application to qualify for its Sales Internship Programme.
Established in the early 1990s, CaseWare Africa is one of the leading South African software companies in the region specializing in software solutions – from design, development to deployment – for the financial industry. The company’s auditing and financial reporting software supports users in over 170 countries. In Africa, CaseWare is utilized by over 20,000 users from multinational companies, government offices and municipalities.
CaseWare SA Sales Internship Programme 2020
CaseWare Africa’s Sales Internship Programme primary goal is to allow students the opportunity to acquire working knowledge on corporate level business administration and account management including relevant technical skills. In addition, the successful hires will develop a comprehensive understanding of CaseWare’s various products and the right sales skills to be able to provide top notch account management support to clients.
Duties and responsibilities of the Sales Intern
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s customer relationship management software in order use to use it accurately and in the most efficient manner possible
- Gain a full understanding of CaseWare’s whole product offerings in the be it in the public sector, professional or corporate market
- Use comprehensive knowledge of the different regions and markets in order to define these markets including their product needs and pricing structures
- Hit account management targets by working with multiple clients in managing sales pipelines and creating sales opportunities
- Develop full understanding of products and service in order to effectively sell tailor fit solutions to clients
- Make sure CRM is current in terms of new forecasts, opportunities and activities
- Achieve annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets
- Effectively manage sales pipeplines
- Perform data clean up and account information correction in Salesforce
- Perform monthly management of training schedules in all relevant territories
- Ensure daily management diary coordination such as In-country consultant meetings
- Carry out admin tasks related to updating sales opportunities and quotations
- Work with Client and Support teams regarding unresolved cases as well redirecting issues to the right department
- Perform admin tasks related NDAs, SLAs and detailed client proposals
- Check, qualify and validate new leads in Salesforce before sending to the Sales department
- Work with Sales in proofreading mailers and making sure these are sent to the right market
- Confirm prices and contacts are current on all active accounts
Who should apply?
If you are interested in applying, you must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Holds a degree in BCom Marketing, Finance or Business or other Business Administration degree
- Completed matric
- A self-starter with solid communication skills
- Able to deliver results even under pressure in a fast paced work environment
- A quick learner and excellent team player
- Highly organized with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Goal-driven and results oriented
- Must have some background in customer service and establishing rapport with clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and CRM systems
Click the link if you wish to view the CaseWare Africa Sales Internship Programme advert.
How do I apply?
Applicants who satisfy the programme’s basic requirements and would like to be considered for the position will need to fill out the application form on CaseWare’s recruitment page. Click here to get started.
The deadline for submission of applications has not been set as of this writing.
For further enquiries, please contact CaseWare Africa directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.