The Construction Education and Training Authority is calling on suitable students to submit their application and qualify for its IT Internship Programme for 2021. Take a few minutes and review the qualifications you need to apply.
The CETA works to provide skills development initiatives for the advancement of the construction sector of South Africa. It also functions as an implementing body of the National Skills Development Strategy. Another function of the CETA is to make sure that the South African people are equipped with scarce or critical skills to further the capacity of the construction sector.
CETA IT Internship Programme 2021
As a CETA IT Intern, the successful candidate will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage communications and enquiries that concerns the Unit
- Manage the Unit’s files and records
- Prepare/handle documents for the Unit’s reports
- Facilitate meeting agendas and record minutes
- Keep relevant databases up to date
- Conduct workshops, functions, and events for the Unit
- Perform admin tasks in support of the Unit’s budget coordination processes
- Provide assistance with data gathering in preparation for audits
- Manage relevant data
- Attend to queries sent to the IT service desk
- Troubleshoot issues and document solutions
- Carry out other tasks as needed
Who should apply?
Candidates who satisfy the following minimum qualification requirements are eligible to apply:
- Holds a National Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or ICT, or it’s equivalent
- Have not been part of any SETA internship programme
- Never been permanently employed
- Previous vocational work is a plus, but not a requirement
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to download and fill out the internship application form. Once done filling out the form, attach the following support documents:
- Comprehensive CV clearly stating the internship programme being applied for
- Identity document (certified copies)
- Certified true copies of qualifications
- Letter of motivation
Download the application form here.
Send your application form along with all the requisite support documents via email to email@example.com.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 5 March 2021.
Consider the application as unsuccessful if no feedback comes within 12 months beyond the deadline
For enquiries, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the CETA IT Internship Programme 2021 advert.