The Construction Education and Training Authority is calling on suitable candidates to submit their application for its for its Risk Management Internship 2023 intake at its Midrand location. Be sure to take a moment to review the basic eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re intend to apply.
The CETA works to provide skills development initiatives for the advancement of the construction sector of South Africa. It also functions as an implementing body of the National Skills Development Strategy. Another function of the CETA is to make sure that the South African people are equipped with the scarce or critical skills to further the capacity of the construction sector.
CETA Risk Management Internship 2023
The Risk Management Internship 2023 intake is a role within the CEO’s Office of the Risk Management Team operating out of CETA’s Midrand offices. During this 12-month internship, successful candidate will be responsible for performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out all designated tasks
- Attend to relevant queries and correspondences and manage the records and files of the unit
- Provide admin assistance in coordinating the unit’s budgeting processes
- Help out with information gathering in preparation for audits
- Provide assistance with data gathering and preparation of quarterly and monthly reports
- Assist in preparing at least one presentation per quarter
- Acquire experience handling various tasks within a specific department with a formal progress assessment at the end of each quarter
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Completed any of the following qualifications at a recognized tertiary education institution:
- BCom, BTech, or National Diploma in Risk Management
- National Diploma in Auditing or Accounting
- Have not been part of any SETA internship programme
- Never been permanently employed
- Previous vocational work is a plus, but not a requirement
- A South African citizen not older than 35 years old
- Must be able to submit the following documents:
- Comprehensive and detailed CV
- Letter of motivation
- Certified copies of South African ID and academic qualification
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to completely fill out an online application form on CETA’s careers pages. Click/tap the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch with email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the CETA Risk Management Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently accepting applications.