Coronation Fund Managers is inviting suitably qualified individuals to apply for its Institutional Client Accounting and Reporting Internship Programme 2022 intake. Before applying, be sure to review the minimum eligibility requirements and responsibilities of the role.
About Coronation Fund Managers
Coronation Fund Managers is an asset management company founded by a group of investment experts who banded together to grow a dedicated fund management firm. Established in 1993, the fledgling company started out with zero clients and no assets. Today, Coronation is a trusted name in the country’s investment industry.
Considered as one of the biggest and most successful institutional and retail asset management firms in South Africa, Coronation provides both pooled and segregated investment vehicles. Its growing roster of clientele includes provident and pension funds, unit trusts, medical schemes, insurers and banks, to mention a few. In addition, Coronation provides asset management services to international retirement funds, family offices and endowments.
CFM Institutional Client Accounting and Reporting Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be taking on a permanent role within the Segregated and Pooled Client Services division in at CFM’s head offices in Claremont, Cape Town and will be performing the following duties and responsibilities :
- Develop and manage internal relationships to ensure an optimal and sound working environment
- Establish and manage internal relationships with Portfolio Managers, New Business team, and other relevant groups
- Build and cultivate external relationships with third-party providers, consultants, and administrators
- Verify accuracy, prepare, and transmit monthly as well as daily and weekly funding reports as defined by the SLA
- Attend to any queries regarding funding reports
- Monitor reconciliations (bank, call, script) and follow through on outstanding issues to ensure prompt resolution.
- Calculate and review management fees,
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet these minimum eligibility criteria and behavioral/skills requirements:
- Holds a BComm in Accounting degree
- A team player who is open and approachable
- Possesses a genuine passion for service excellence and accountability
- Efficient, organized, and highly accurate in delivering results
- Proactive, analytical, and a natural problem solver with a sharp eye for details
- Organized and trustworthy with a strong sense of discretion
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to create their candidate profile on the Company’s careers page to apply. Click the link below to get started:
Ref. no: COR210901-1
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 May 2022.
For more information, fill out Coronation’s Contact Us form or call +27 21 680 2000. You may also email them at email@example.com
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the CFM Institutional Client Accounting and Reporting Internship 2022 advert page.