CHEP is calling on qualified individuals to send in their applications to apply for its Information Systems Internship Programme to be held in the company’s Westville location in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
Established in 1946, CHEP is a division of Brambles, and is a global player in reused and shared platforms such as pallets, bins, containers, crates, displays, reusable plastic containers and beverage trays. It operates in over 60 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, Africa, Europe, the Americas, Russia and the Middle East with more than 11,500 employees.
CHEP Information Systems Internship Programme 2020
The successful candidate will be entering into a 2-year Information System Internship in CHEP’s Information Systems Department in Westville, Durban. As an Information System intern, the duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide assistance to support and systems analysts with daily maintenance and assessment of SAP master data
- Provide technical, change management and admin support to stakeholders
- Configure applications such as Forklift Driver Enablement and Yard Management System
- Learn and understand CHEP’s unique business model
- Develop business knowledge and understand process procedures of C
Who should apply?
Applicants must read the basic requirements of this internship opportunity prior to sending an application:
- Must have prior education or experience in an Information Technology work environment
- Must have basic Microsoft Office skills
- Possesses critical skills such as being highly analytical. solid problem solving, assessment and reasoning skills
- Exceptional communication skills
What is the selection process?
- CHEP will inform you that they received your application
- If you qualify, they will schedule for a phone interview
- During the interview, a dedicated recruiter will determine if you qualify for the next application step: a personal interview
- The personal interview will include meetings with the hiring manager and team members you may potentially join
- Your dedicated recruiter will call you for feedback and discuss the next steps in the application process
- If you are a good fit, the recruiter will share details you may need to choose to join the company
How do I apply?
To apply, you will need to create an account on the company’s careers portal. If you already have one, simply log in and start the application process.
Try to use the reference/requisition number to quickly locate the job opening.
Click here to set up an account.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this time.
Want to know more about the company? Click here to discover how it is to work for CHEP-Brambles.