CHEP, a leading logistics company, is in need of two Quality Analysts to join and gain valuable work experience through its QA Analyst Internship Programme for 2020.
Established in 1946, CHEP is a global player in reused and shared platforms such as pallets, bins, containers, crates, displays, reusable plastic containers and beverage trays. It operates in over 60 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, Africa, Europe, the Americas, Russia and the Middle East with more than 11,500 employees.
CHEP Quality Assurance Internship Programme 2020
The main objective of this internship opportunity is utilize current educational content in actual, real world situations in terms of QA and IT project delivery.
Focus will be on the following areas of operation:
- Testing and test management and progressing towards other areas as capabilities and skill level advance
- Know the value of QA and its importance within SDLC
- Collaborate with other IT and QA teams to acquire experiential knowledge of the company’s tools, software products and processes such as Worksoft, HP ALM, SAP, ServiceNow, BW, myCHEP, SAP Friori, and Siebel, among others
- Shadow and work closely with QA to understand the importance of test cases and ultimately create test cases and relevant documentation with minimal supervision
- Work with QA in executing test cases and documenting defects
- Document QA procedures and processes
Click the link to view the CHEP Quality Assurance Internship Programme 2020 advert.
Who should apply?
To get an opportunity to become a full member of the CHEP QA team, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields of study:
- Business Management
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Operations Management
- Information Technology
What is the selection process?
- CHEP will inform you that they received your application
- If you qualify, they will schedule for a phone interview
- During the interview, a dedicated recruiter will determine if you qualify for the next application step: a personal interview
- The personal interview will include meetings with the hiring manager and team members you may potentially join
- Your dedicated recruiter will call you for feedback and discuss the next steps in the application process
- If you are a good fit, the recruiter will share details you may need to choose to join the company
How do I apply?
Fill out the online form to register an account on CHEP’s careers portal. Click here to start.
Deadline for submission of applications has not been set as of this writing.
Click here if you wish to know how it is to work in CHEP.