Cipla Medpro, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in South Africa, is looking to invite suitable candidates who are interested in joining the company’s Learning and Development Programme 2020.
With over 1000 products in its portfolio, Cipla is a well known brand in India and in about 100 countries around the world. Cipla is also recognized for its pioneering work in HIV/AIDS treatment. It is the first to develop and implement triple combination ARV (or anti-retroviral ) in Africa that costs no more than a dollar per day. This allowed for the treatment of millions of patients since it started in 2001.
Cipla SA Learning and Development Graduate Programme
Cipla South Africa’s Learning and Development Programme works to develop a highly talented and versatile future leaders by utilizing a precise and effective developmental approach by establishing the foundation of essential skills needed for success.
The successful candidate’s duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Creating and designing learning materials
- Learning and Development avatar
- Learning and Development comms
- Organizing and coordinating L&D document management and record-keeping
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must have successfully completed a degree in any of the following course studies:
- Social Science
- Organizational Development
- Human Resources Management
- Relevant work experience must not be any more than one (1) year
- Motivated and inspired by purpose
- Highly responsible
- Driven by innovation
- Trustworthy with a high sense of integrity
- Focused on delivering excellent results
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic requirements mentioned earlier and would like apply for the position will need to register an account on Cipla SA’s careers’ website. Click here to get started with the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Use the requisition ID 39153 to easily pull the job opening advert.
For additional information not covered here, please contact +27 21 943 4200.