Cipla South Africa is calling on interested parties to send in their application for its forthcoming Graduate Programmes for 2020. Take a moment to review the minimum eligibility requirements and inherent duties to make sure it’s a good fit.
With over 1,000 products in its portfolio, Cipla is a well-known brand in India and in about 100 countries around the world. Cipla is also recognized for its pioneering work in HIV/AIDS treatment. It is the first to develop and implement triple combination ARV (or anti-retroviral ) in Africa that costs no more than a dollar per day. This allowed for the treatment of millions of patients since it started in 2001.
Cipla SA Graduate Programmes 2021
The main purpose of Cipla SA’s graduate programme offerings is to provide successful candidates in real world work experience within various business units of the company. As such, the incumbent will responsible for performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in department projects and deliverables in business-critical areas of the company
- Work in various departments to gain comprehensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Collaborate closely in a team environment, as well as independently utilizing various virtual or digital platforms
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines
- Take on a ‘project management mindset’ when performing tasks and take charge of various deliverables
- Communicate constantly and professionally with stakeholders
- Gather, analyze, and manage big data using various business intelligence software and tools
- Organize and conduct virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Learn how to use various digital software to meet deliverables
- Be responsible for self-development, e.g. learning from mistakes and sharing lessons with coworkers
Who should apply?
Applications are open to candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have successfully finished the final year of study in the following:
- Humanities, Law, Industrial Psychology, or Humanities
- Commerce, Economics, Marketing, or Accounting
- Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering
- Health Sciences, Pharmacology
- Economic Management Science, Accounting, Computer Science
- Capable of working efficiently and productively
- Able to effectively absorb information and analyze data to determine trends
- Makes decisions based on facts and recommend innovative solutions
- Possesses the confidence, resilience, and drive to accomplish tasks
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on Cipla’s recruitment page.
If you’re already registered and logged in, visit the available Cipla Graduate Programme and “Apply” for the position.
Job Posting Requisition ID: 43417
The deadline for submission of applications is on 15 November 2020.
For more information, get in touch with Cipla South Africa by filling out this contact form.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based in Cipla’s offices in KwaZulu-Natal, Cape Town, and Gauteng.
- Is relevant work experience required?
No. In fact, only applicants who have no work experience are eligible to apply.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Cipla South Africa Graduate Programmes 2021 advert.