Cisco Sytems is inviting talented and bright graduates to submit an application and qualify for its Project Manager Graduate Programme. If you’re interested, check the minimum qualification requirements and job details below.
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California, USA, Cisco Systems Inc. is an international technological conglomerate that creates and markets software, networking hardware, telecommunications hardware and other high-tech services and products.
Cisco, through its acquired subsidiaries (e.g. Webex, OpenDNS, Jasper, Jabber) also specializes in domain security, Internet of Things and energy management.
Cisco SA Associate Project Manager Graduate Programme
The incumbent will be part of Cisco’s Advanced Services (AS) team. The team provides assistance to customers with optimizing their network investment as well as migration and speed adoption of advanced technologies.
The duties and responsibilities of Associate Project Manager are as follows:
- Ensure customer projects are successfully completed by achieving project objectives, internal performance metrics and customer acceptance criteria
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements (e.g. contractual obligations, ISO certification requirements, H&S, Cisco processes and policies)
- Manage external and internal stakeholders, project team members and subcontractor partners as well as ensure high-level accuracy of project data in internal systems and tools
- Provide assistance to programme managers with project administration tasks
Who should apply?
Only candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may apply:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Technologies, Computer Science or Financial Management
- Eligible to live and take employment in South Africa without the need for additional visa support from the company
- Available for full-time employment by spring 2021
- Must possess solid leadership and organizational skills
- With genuine interest in technology and good grasp of technical issues
- Knows how to leverage tech skills of others
- Capable of delivering quality results under pressure and short deadlines
- Able to effectively cope within a quickly changing environment
- Knows how to efficiently prioritize activities and set right expectations with external and internal stakeholders
- Possesses good written and verbal communications skills – able to perform presentations confidently to large groups
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to pursue this graduate programme will need to register an account on Cisco’s careers page. Click here to start the process. Job ID is 1299673.
Although no submission deadline has been set, Cisco may close applications as the position is filled. Thus, it is recommended to submit an application as soon as possible.
For more information, click here to access Cisco’s FAQ page.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Cisco SA Associate Project Manager Graduate Programme 2021 advert.