Cisco Systems is calling on suitable individuals who would like to join its Associate Sales Representative Graduate Programme in Johannesburg. Read on below for more details, including the eligibility requirements and responsibilities connected to the position.
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California, USA, Cisco Systems Inc. is an international technological conglomerate that creates and markets software, networking hardware, telecommunications hardware and other high-tech services and products.
Cisco, through its acquired subsidiaries (e.g. Webex, OpenDNS, Jasper, Jabber also specializes in domain security, Internet of Things and energy management.
Cisco Systems SA Associate Sales Rep Graduate Programme
Successful candidates will be part of the Cisco Sales Associates Programme, or CSAP, an award-winning early-in-career training programme for leading universities around the world. In addition to real-world work experience, the CSAP provides a phased training approach and are as follows:
- Technical, communication and sales skills development
- Rotate through many areas of operation
- Acquire knowledge on positioning Cisco’s architecture, products and solutions to customers
- Move up to a Virtual Sales Account Manager, or VSAM position as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Sales team,or GVS
- Develop positive relations with existing customers through collaboration in order to get a clear understanding of their business strategy while reaching their set business goals and identifying new business opportunities
- Work with Sales Engineers in order to learn how to position Cisco solutions to the benefit of the customer
Who should apply?
Applicants need to satisfy these minimum eligibility requirements to qualify:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business and Management, Marketing, MIS, Engineering, Entrepreneurship and other relevant studies
- Graduates from December 2017 to January 2021
- Fluent in spoken English
- Able to live and work legally in South Africa without the need for sponsorship or visa support
- Willing to move to South Africa and designate as country of hire upon completing the programme
- Amenable to relocate to the assigned CSAP training hub for 12 months (Relocation package and visa assistance is available if warranted)
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to pursue this graduate programme will need to register an account on Cisco’s careers page. Click here to start the process.
Job ID is 1299890.
Although no submission deadline has been set, Cisco may close applications as the position is filled. Thus, it is recommended to submit an application as soon as possible.
For more information, click here to access Cisco’s FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Cisco Systems SA Associate Sales Rep Graduate Programme 2021 advert.