Cisco Sytems is inviting talented and bright graduates to submit an application and qualify for its Associate Solutions Engineer Graduate Programme. If you’re interested, check the minimum qualification requirements and job details below.
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California, USA, Cisco Systems Inc. is an international technological conglomerate that creates and markets software, networking hardware, telecommunications hardware and other high-tech services and products.
Cisco, through its acquired subsidiaries (e.g. Webex, OpenDNS, Jasper, Jabber) also specializes in domain security, Internet of Things and energy management.
Cisco Systems SA Associate Solutions Engineer Graduate Programme
Successful candidates will be part of the Cisco Sales Associates Programme, or CSAP, an award-winning early-in-career training programme for leading universities around the world. In addition to real-world work experience, the CSAP provides a phased training approach and are as follows:
- Technical, communication and sales skills development
- Rotate through many areas of operation
- Acquire knowledge on positioning Cisco’s architecture, products and solutions to customers
- Take on an engineering role and become part of Cisco’s Global Virtual Engineering Team, or GVET
- Engage partners and customers as a dependable technology advisor
- Work with Account Managers in order to learn how to position Cisco solutions to the benefit of customers
Who should apply?
Applicants need to satisfy these minimum eligibility requirements to qualify:
- Must be in their final year of qualification pursuing a BE, BA, BSc or Master’s degree in any STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Completed qualification from May 2019 to February 2021
- Preferrably with experience in programming languages e.g. C++, C, C#, Python or Java
- English language fluency
- Fluent in spoken English
- Able to live and work legally in South Africa without the need for sponsorship or visa support
- Willing to move to South Africa and designate as country of hire upon completing the programme
- Amenable to relocate to the assigned CSAP training hub for 12 months (Relocation package and visa assistance is available if warranted)
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to pursue this graduate programme will need to register an account on Cisco’s careers page. Click here to start the process. Job ID is 1299888.
Although no submission deadline has been set, Cisco may close applications as the position is filled. Thus, it is recommended to submit an application as soon as possible.
For more information, click here to access Cisco’s FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Cisco Systems SA Associate Solutions Engineer Graduate Programme 2021 advert.