Citi South Africa is looking for suitable candidates who can fill its vacancy for its EMEA Graduate Learnership Programme for the 2021 financial year. Make it a point to go over the specifics of the programme
The Citigroup Inc, more popularly know as Citi, is a financial services corporation and multinational investment bank with headquarters in New York City, New York, USA. Formed in 1998 with the merger between Citicorp and Travelers Group, Citigroup now ranks as the 3rd largest bank in the US and belongs to the Big Four banks in the US. In addition, Citigroup is also one of those systematically important banks that are considered “too big to fail.”
Citi South Africa: EMEA Graduate Learnership Programme 2021
The Citi SA Graduate Learnership Programme is designed to equip new graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to become a valuable team member and be able to build a long-term career at Citi South Africa. The learnership runs for a period of 12 months providing young graduates with exposure and practical work experience within the Finance division. Learners who successfully complete the programme have the option to apply for a long-term position.
Successful candidates will be assigned to a business area (see below) and will be able to shift to another division after six (6) months.
- Operations and Technology
- Treasury and Trade Solutions
- Human Resources
Who should apply?
To become eligible, applicants must be able to satisfy the minimum requirements listed below:
- With at least a 65% grade average during undergraduate final results
- Acquired no more than one-year work experience
- Must have strong leadership qualities
- Able to work well within a team
- Must have a commitment to career development and personal growth
- Eager to learn and be successful within a team
- Understands both domestic and international business landscape a plus
- Effective planning, organization and communication skills
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Eager to acquire a deeper knowledge of the financial industry
- Highly ethical and committed to integrity
How do I apply?
If you satisfy the minimum requirements, start the application process by registering an account on the company’s recruitment page. Simply sign in you already have an account and apply.
Click here to register an account.
No deadline for submission of applications has bee set as of this writing.
For more details, contact Citi South Africa at +(011) 883-3737.
Click here to view the Citi SA EMEA Graduate Learnershsip Programme 2021 advert.