Applications are now open for the City of Cape Town ERP Analyst Internship 2023 intake. Make sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
About The City Of Cape Town
One of the biggest cities in the Western Cape province, Cape Town is also the oldest city of South Africa. Also called the ‘Mother City’, the City of Cape Town is famous for its iconic landmark, Table Mountain – one of the world’s seven natural wonders.
As part of the South African Western Cape government, the City of Cape Town provides its residents with a variety of basic services such as drainage, electricity, building plan application and documents, municipal roads, property rates, noise control, cleansing services, refuse removal, regulating street trading, regulating abattoirs, street lighting, waste services, traffic and parking, tourism, sanitation and water services.
The City of Cape Town consists of the following areas: Cape Town CBD, the Cape Metropolitan Council, Helderberg, Blaauwberg, Oostenberg, Tygerberg, and South Peninsula.
City of Cape Town ERP Analyst Internship 2023
The successful candidate joining the City of Cape Town ERP Analyst Internship 2023 intake will be part of the city government’s Information Systems and Technology department. During the 2-year, fixed-term internship, the successful candidate is responsible for performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Gathering, researching, interpreting, and analyzing business requirements as well as recommending solutions
- Researching, interpreting, considering, recommending, and delivering solutions for functional and business within the ERP module
- Executing projects or portions of projects by carrying out general project management tasks
- Develop and maintain proficiency in professional skills, project objectives, ERP modules, and systems capabilities
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a relevant bachelor’s degree or any equivalent qualification
- Must have no more than six (6) months of relevant work experience within an IT setting
- Preferably with knowledge in applying the basic System Development Life Cycle procedures
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on the City of Cape Town’s online recruitment portal. Click/tap on the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 10 August 2023.
For enquiries, contact the City of Cape Town directly using the following contact details:
HR Service Desk
Tel: 0860 103 089 (press option “6”)