Leading healthcare and beauty supply retailer, Clicks Group Ltd., is calling on suitable candidates to apply for its Pharmacist Internship Programme intake for 2022. Make sure that you go over the job details and the minimum qualification requirements before applying.
About Clicks Group Ltd.
With more than 575 stores operating all over South Africa, Clicks Group is one of the biggest retail pharmacy chains in the country today. It has more than 300 in-store dispensaries including United Pharmaceutical Distributors, which is a full-line wholesaler of pharmaceutical products, and Clicks Direct Medicine, a courier pharmacy service that delivers directly to patients.
Clicks Group Pharmacy Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be part of the pharmaceutical retail operations of Clicks performing the following duties and responsibilities associated with the role:
- Deliver high standard pharmaceutical care, accurate dispensing, including providing generic substitutes, and providing advice adherent to the SAPC’s prescribed legal scope of practice
- Conduct the dispensary’s operational activities efficiently e.g. responsible and safe stock management, general housekeeping, administration, and shrinkage according to SAPC regulations, merchandising, and company standards
- Focus on clinic targets and core dispensary to ensure the dispensary’s operational viability
- Carry out customer service initiatives to promote an exceptional customer experience and drive customer loyalty, and meeting club participation targets
- Make sure that the partnership and integration of the clinic and healthcare aisles serve as a full offering to customers that meet their healthcare requirements
- Live by the company’s values to promote and drive the brand as the customer’s first choice of health and beauty retailer
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet at least the basic qualification set by the internship:
- Must be a pharmacist intern registered with the SAPC
- Knowledgeable with SAPC and relevant legal guidelines
- Solid background in cost, risk, compliance, and stock management procudures
- Knowledgeable in professional counseling and patient care
- Excellent customer service skills
- Follows instructions and adheres to procedures
- Committed to delivering desirable results and meeting customer expectations
- Able to handle work pressure and setbacks
- Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register on the Company’s website to be able to apply. Click the link below and hit the Apply button to get started.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 12 January 2022.
For questions regarding the registration process, get in touch with the Support Team at:
Tel. no: 010 140 3099
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Clicks Group Pharmacy Internship 2022 advert.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.