Clinix is calling on suitable candidates to submit their applications and qualify for its Occupational Health Admin Internship for 2021. Make sure to review the minimum qualification requirements and job description to see if it’s a good fit.
The Clinix Health Group owns and operates seven hospitals employing about 2,600 healthcare professionals on a daily basis. In 1992, the company started with no more than 5 people at its first hospital – the Botshelong Empiweni Private hospital.
Clinix Occupational Health Admin Internship 2021
The primary responsibility of the Health Admin Intern is to provide assistance to the Group Occupation Health Manager, including other managers with a variety of administrative tasks relevant to occupational health activities. These responsibilities will include:
- Preparing contract proposals and bids
- Occupational health business development
- Report writing and business proposals
- Communicating with business suppliers, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Keeping track of, and evaluating reports and documents
- Receiving and reviewing all department correspondence
- Managing archives
This internship role is based in Hyde Park, Gauteng, South Africa.
Who should apply?
Applications are open to candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holds an Information Technology qualification or its equivalent
- Possesses at least two (2) years of administration work experience
- Knows how to use a computer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good familiarity with the Occupational Health and Safety act
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements, start the application by clicking the link below and register your profile on the company’s recruitment platform.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 2 April 2021.
For enquiries, contact Clinix directly via the following:
Tel: +27 (0) 11 429 1000
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Clinix Occupational Health Admin Intern 2021 advert.