Coca-Cola Beverages is calling on recent but unemployed graduates to apply for its SA Sales Learnership 2023 intake at its Mthatha location in Eastern Cape. If interested, make sure you review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before applying.
About Coca-Cola Beverages
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (or CCBSA) serves as the headquarters for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, the leading bottler in the African continent and ranks as the 10th largest bottler in the world. It generates US$3 billion in revenues annually and is present in 12 countries with a workforce of 12,000 employees.
Located in Johannesburg,. Coca-Cola Beverages SA serves as the headquarters of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). The company was formed by the merger between GFI-owned Coca-Cola Sabco, SABMiller plc, and the Coca-Company from Atlanta, GA USA.
Coca-Cola Beverages SA Sales Learnership 2023
Designed for recent Grade 12 graduates who are currently unemployed, the primary purpose of the SA Sales Learnership 2023 programme is to equip learners with essential skills that will help them understand and get familiarized with the principles of:
- Growing volume and facilitating order taking processes
- Implementing and monitoring merchandising standards for customers within a specific geographical area
- Commercial facets of the sales environment
- Customer management and care
- Marketing essentials
- Management essentials
- Merchandising standards
Learners who successfully complete this 12-month programme will gain an NQF Level 4 National Certificate in Marketing (Learnership).
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Completed Grade 12 with 40% in Mathematics or Mathematics
- A relevant diploma or degree is a definite advantage
- Knowledgeable with two (2) South African languages (achieved 40%)
- A South African citizen between 18 to 35 years old
- Not employed and no work experience required
- Ownership of a valid driver’s license is an advantage
- Solid numerical and analytical skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Capable of building positive relationships
- An independent worker and a good team player
- Persuasive and assertive; a good negotiator
- Believes in change and constantly looking for areas for improvement
- Conscientious, dependable and responsible
- Has self-discipline and organizational skills
- Good planning skills
- Able to produce quality output even under pressure
- Highly energetic and driven
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the learnership will need to set up an account on the CCBSA’s online recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
Reference no: CCB230120-2
The deadline for submission of applications is on 27 January 2023.
For more information, click on the link to access and fill out the company’s contact form.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Coca-Cola Beverages SA Sales Learnership 2023 advert page.