Coca-Cola Beverages SA is calling on suitable candidates who are interested in joining its Logistics Internship intake for 2022 at a number of its locations in Gauteng and Limpopo. If interested, be sure to go over the basic eligibility criteria and skills requirements of the role before applying.
About Coca-Cola Beverages
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa serves as the headquarters for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, the leading bottler in the African continent and ranks as the 10th largest bottler in the world. It generates US$3 billion in revenues annually and is present in 12 countries with a workforce of 12,000 employees.
Located in Johannesburg, Coca-Cola Beverages SA serves as the headquarters of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). The company was formed by the merger between GFI-owned Coca-Cola Sabco, SABMiller plc, and the Coca-Company from Atlanta, GA USA.
Coca-Cola Beverages SA Logistics Internship 2022
Reporting directly to the Team Leader Warehouse or Training Controller, the successful candidates will be part of the Logistics department in any of CCBSA’s locations in Polokwane, Pretoria, or Nigel. Regardless of the location of the Logistics Internship role, the incumbents’ duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform administrative tasks relevant to Supply Chain Maturity assessments
- Receive stock for retail or wholesale outlets
- Maintain stock balance
- Ensure safe delivery of stocks to customers
- Manage organizational policies, legal requirements for the transport of goods
- Monitor stock flow through the DC warehouse
- Make sure stock packing is done in specific areas
- Conduct customer engagement
- Ensure compliance to external and internal housekeeping policies
- Manage customer service as well as satisfaction levels
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Completed Grade 12 with Maths Literacy or Mathematics with at least a grade of 40%
- Holds a diploma or degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Operations Management and Transportation
- Has a good attention to detail
- Able to interact well within teams
- Highly motivated
- Possesses effective management skills
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on CCBSA’s online recruitment platform to apply. Click on the link below to get started:
Reference no: CCB221125-2
The deadline for submission of applications is on 09 December 2022.
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
For enquiries, fill out the contact form on Coca-Cola South Africa’s Contact Us page.
Click the link to view a PDF company of the Coca-Cola Beverages Logistics 2022 advert page.